A biweekly podcast covering news and opinion related to government False Claims Act cases, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcement, and related legal issues.
This week’s headlines:
- DOJ Announces New Policy on Multiple Agency Prosecution
- DOJ Backs Down from Challenge to CIDs Issued After It Declined to Intervene in FCA Case
- Supreme Court Punts on False Claims Act Specificity Requirement
- Taking It to the Bank: FCA Case Dismissed Because Federal Reserve Banks Are Not the U.S. Government
- Trade Agreements Act Compliance: Some Welcome News for Some Federal Contractors, But Will It Last?
- Clear Channel Suggests Subsidiary Violated FCPA
- Fat Leonard Corruption Scandal Reaches Australian Navy
- Colombia Investigates a Dozen Companies for Overseas Bribery
- Barclays Exec Fined $870,000 for Trying to ID Whistleblower
- Procurement Anti-Corruption Training Course