Hear the latest significant cyber incident and supply chain compromise, often referred to as SolarWinds. Panelists will discuss the responsible Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) actors, SUNBURST malware, and the reach of the attack beyond SolarWinds products, as well as related litigation, regulatory responses, and current and potential impacts on the supply chain.
- Evan Wolff, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Megan Brown, Partner, Wiley
- Brad Maiorino, Chief Strategy Officer, FireEye/Mandiant
- JR Williamson, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Leidos
- Susan Warshaw Ebner, Partner, Stinson, LLP; Chair, ABA Public Contract Law Section