National and global ransomware cases continue to come to light, allowing us to develop a comprehensive picture of the national and economic security threats we face from ransomware groups. As they do, we gain insight on the infrastructure and networks that allow these threats to persist and study the various components of an attack to develop strategies that enhance companies resiliency.
Join MoFo partners Brandon Van Grack, Alex Iftimie, and Miriam Wugmeister for a Data Protection Masterclass Webinar where they will discuss everything you want to know about ransomware but have not been able to ask.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Should you click on the link in a ransomware note?
- Should you notify law enforcement and when?
- Should you engage a third party negotiator?
- What do you do if the threat actor is a sanctioned entity?
- How do you document your decision to pay or not to pay?
- Should you purchase bitcoin in case you need to pay?