Now that DOD has released the final version of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification guidelines, all Defense contractors will be required to obtain CMMC certification in the coming months. Certification will show your IT system’s capability for protecting DOD-sensitive information and help you gain a competitive edge. IT system audits are set to begin in mid 2020, and DOD plans to require certification in Requests for Proposals by late 2020.
Join Jon Williams and Anna Wright of PilieroMazza’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team for a webinar in which they will discuss:
- an introduction to and overview of the CMMC, with a brief explanation of the five certification levels;
- the framework against which contractors will be measured;
- how firms will need to update their internal IT, employee, and DOD business capture practices and procedures;
- what contractors should be doing in their contracts with up-stream and down-stream partners; and
- discussion and clarification for all practices within all levels of the CMMC, which provide real-world examples for implementing the CMMC guidelines.