Join the National Bar Association and George Washington University Law School’s Government Procurement Program to discuss contractors’ road to recovery – the challenges and opportunities facing government contractors as the country emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Michael Bennett, Evans & Chambers Technology, LLC; Chair, DC Board of Elections
- Dominique Casimir, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Michelle Coleman, Counsel, Crowell & Moring
- Danielle Conway, Dean, Penn State Dickinson Law
- Liza Craig, Counsel, Reed Smith
- Kendra Perkins Norwood, Wiley
- Judge Jeri Somers, Chair, US Civilian Board of Contract Appeals