Government Contracting laws and regulations are constantly changing; and they’re plenty complex to start with. Would it be helpful to have a group of experts constantly informing you of these important changes? Do you wish there was a resource answering common and unique questions on these complex rules? Do you think having a network of lawyers, accountants, industry, and government professionals frequently convening on zoom to discuss changes and interpretations would make your day-to-day work life much easier?
The PCI Executive Exchange is here to be this constant resource. The program is intended to be:
- Highly interactive.
- A forum for YOUR questions.
- A resource for frequently asked questions
- An ongoing review of changes and interpretations.
Each session will start with a quick review of frequently asked questions or an important point within that month’s topic. The rest of the session belongs to YOU. Bring your burning questions on GovCon, and we’ll answer them!
Disclaimer: The information provided presented in these programs does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials are for general informational purposes only.
- February 1 – Supply Chain
- March 1 – Cost Reimbursement Contracting and Direct and Indirect Rates
- April 5 – Other Transactions
- May 3 – Personal and Organizational Conflicts of Interest
- June 7 – Commercial Item Contracting
- July 5 – Bid Protests
- August 2 – Business Systems
- September 6 – IDIQs
- October 4 – Small Business Programs
- November 1 – Simplified Acquisition
- December 6 – Cost Principles & the CAS
Instructor: Varies by Topic