The ABA Section of Public Contract Law’s Virtual Public Procurement Symposium traditionally seeks to explore issues relevant to Federal, State and Local government contracting. Today we are facing new issues and challenges across the public contracting sector. We are excited to share these exciting programs with you and invite you to register to join us on-line for our Symposium.
- CLE Practicum – Identifying and Responding to a Cyber-Related Disaster
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Federal Contracting, Where We Are Today and Where We Are Going
- Enforcement Issues After Disasters
- State and Federal Biohazard Contracting: Developing Countermeasures and Stockpiling
- Conserving Public Resources – How Energy Performance Contracting and Other Efficiency and Conservation Programs Can Help Combat Energy Change