|Tue,||Oct 12, 2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT|
|Tue,||Oct 12, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT|
|Tue,||Oct 12, 2021 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT|
|Wed,||Oct 13, 2021 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT|
|Wed,||Oct 13, 2021 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT|
2020 and 2021 have brought many new requirements for contractors and subcontractors, with further impending requirements expected. As such, new and experienced contractors will benefit from this symposium convening experts to discuss the changes and new developments, as well as their wide-sweeping implications, including:
- New Compliance Standards on CMMC;
- the DoD Assessment Requirements;
- Updates to the regulations surrounding cost and commercial items; and
- Updates to DCAA’s audit programs
Day 1 – October 12
- 10:00-11:30am – Supply Chain/Foreign Sourcing Regulatory Updates This panel will address issues concerning supply chain and foreign sourcing.
- 12:00pm-1:30pm – New Issues in Cost and Commercial Item Determinations
- 2:00-3:30pm – Legal Update During the second panel, we will discuss the most important new legal issues facing government contractors in 2021 and 2022
Day 2 – October 13
- 10:00am-12:00pm – DCAA Audit Updates The DCAA has issued updated audit programs to include Accounting, Estimating, MMAS Business Systems, Post Award Audits (Defective Pricing) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). Understand your audit risk exposure with addition of independent accounting firms and DCAA’s renewed focus on non-ICP audits.
- 1:00-3:00pm – CMMC, and the DoD Assessment Requirements During this program, we will discuss the impending CMMC requirements as well as the new DoD Assessment Requirements.