The international procurement community is grappling with the COVID-19 coronavirus and its effects. To learn from procurement leaders in Europe and the United States how agencies and contractors are responding, register for this free GWU Law online colloquium. Topics:
- Emergency procurement in Europe
- U.S. preparation and workforce issues
- Work stoppages and delays under the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Claims and supply chain impacts in the U.S.
- Healthcare, grants and new contracting opportunities under stimulus legislation