Government contractors face so many day-to-day challenges that they rarely have time to think about big strategic goals and how to get there. For any owner thinking about selling in the next five years and any owner who would be willing to sell if the right opportunity came along, it is absolutely essential to know the latest and most successful growth and sell strategies in government contracting.
Tune in for a conversation with Robert Lohfeld Jr., CEO of Sev1Tech; Sarah Djamshidi, President & Managing Partner of Speedshift Advisors; and Cy Alba, Partner in PilieroMazza’s Government Contracts Group, where they’ll discuss:
- various valuation metrics that matter to the buyers;
- current environment in the government contracting M&A market;
- key issues to keep in mind and risks to avoid in M&A transactions for government contractors;
- ways to structure the transaction to optimize the outcome; and
- tips for finding buy / sell targets to increase the impact of your entry to or exit from the marketplace