Join us for a “couch side chat” for tips on how to effectively manage your sanctions compliance program virtually. We will also provide recent sanctions developments you might have missed while we were busy following important health news.
Tips Will Include:
- Best practices for sanctions alert management with large virtual teams;
- Suggestions for sound sanctions advisory when in person team consultation is difficult;
- How to best leverage company and mobile group messaging platforms;
- Running substantive and social periodic check ins;
- Getting to know and integrating your technology partners into your team; and
- Leveraging our Crowell on Call Offering, especially when staffing issues arise.
Sanctions Updates Will Include:
- Russia & Venezuela’s Cozy Relationship & How the U.S. Wants to Break Them Up (Designations & Pending Legislation);
- The Iranian Humanitarian Trade Channels & CVD 19; and
- OFAC’s Early Spring Cleaning: License Updates, Sanctions List Changes.