Nichols Liu is seeking to hire a lawyer with at least 8 years of quality bid protest and claims experience for Government Contractor clients.
Nichols Liu LLP is a fast growing, boutique government contracts law firm located at Gallery Place in the heart of Washington, D.C. Successful lawyers at Nichols Liu enjoy greater autonomy and higher compensation than at BigLaw firms. Success at Nichols Liu requires:
- Executing matters in a way that achieves high levels of client
- Having or developing your own business base
- Being a team player working toward the goal of building one of the top
government practices in the country
Nichols Liu is an equal opportunity employer that makes all employment decisions based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
1. Ready, willing, and able to take ownership of the protest and claims business
2. At least eight (8) years of quality experience in protest and claims
3. Clients who sing your praises for reliably providing timely, high-quality work
4. At least $1.5 million in annual collections
5. Ability to thrive within an entrepreneurial culture
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in learning more, call
Robert Nichols at (202) 360-6624.
Please send cover letter and resume to Abigail White at [email protected]