An established and well-regarded Tysons-based law firm is looking for a senior government contracts associate with 5+ years of relevant experience to support our busy and growing government contracts practice. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in government contracts, specifically in the areas of bid protest litigation, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) compliance, teaming agreements and subcontracts, and small business federal procurement programs.
Excellent opportunity to work on sophisticated matters with direct client interaction, while working in a supportive and collaborative team environment. Competitive compensation/benefits package and partial remote work flexibility, at a firm that really values work-life balance.
While the associate will primarily support our firm’s government contracts team, our firm’s collaborative approach will require the associate to engage with all of our firm’s practice areas.
- 5+ years’ experience in federal government contracting law. The firm will consider attorneys with federal government employment experience and/or clerkship experience.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Able to deliver timely and high-quality work product and manage several tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines.
- Aptitude for quick learning and subject matter expertise development.
- Able to thrive in a team-oriented culture.
The successful candidate must be an active member in good standing of the bar of any jurisdiction. If not a member of the Virginia Bar, the candidate will be required to pursue admission to the Virginia bar.
Please submit the application via email to email@example.com. When applying for this position please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and writing samples in your application. Thank you.