If your company is on OFCCP’s newly released audit for this year, PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment team suggests six tips to properly prepare, to better avoid potential penalties and possible loss of your government contract. Their advice includes:
- Get your paperwork in order and organize all your documentation, including job advertisements and recruitment materials.
- Ensure your Affirmative Action Plan is updated and ready to go.
- Perform a spot check of work sites to ensure the correct posters are displayed.
- Evaluate your recruiting process to ensure requisitions are posted with the right language and in the right places.
- Perform an internal audit of positions to ensure that there are not obvious and unjustifiable differences for the employment opportunities of members of any suspect class.
- Have a team ready to go and maintain effective communication regarding your plan of action throughout the audit.