May 25, 2023 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Coalition for Government Procurement
Sourcing from the United States and trade agreement partners has been subject of increased bipartisan attention in recent years, and a series of new statutes, regulations, and executive orders underscore the importance of compliance with domestic sourcing requirements. This webinar will provide an overview of key considerations for government contractors who need to comply with various domestic content regimes. Topics covered will include:
- The Buy American Act (“BAA”), Trade Agreements Act (“TAA”), Bipartisan Infrastructure Law’s Build America, Buy America Act (“BABA”);
- Review of the standards for each regime;
- Process and scope of waivers and exceptions;
- Latest proposed guidance issued on BABA; and
- Best practices for managing supply chains and key developments to watch.