With a new administration and new leadership at the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), federal contractors should expect – and prepare for – new changes from the agency. Now, more than ever, it is imperative that you take the time to ensure your business is compliant with OFCCP obligations.
Join Sara Nasseri, an attorney in PilieroMazza’s Labor & Employment for Government Contractors Group, for the essentials OFCCP compliance. She’ll cover:
- what to expect from the OFCCP in 2022;
- OFCCP obligations for equal opportunity, VETS, and the Rehabilitation Act;
- how to survive the reporting season;
- handling employee complaints; and
- best practices in the event of an audit.