The pandemic exposed unexpected vulnerabilities in how companies protect their data, forcing teams to create a patchwork of security to accommodate hybrid working environments and bad actors intent on stealing sensitive information. As companies continue to navigate a post-pandemic world, the focus has to be on securing their workplaces inside and out. A panel of experts from sponsors Windstream Enterprise and Cato Networks will discuss:
- How the pandemic changed cybersecurity and infrastructure
- Bringing together cybersecurity and infrastructure to develop an integrated approach to protecting information from cybersecurity threats, including through cost-saving mechanisms such as Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Best practices for refocusing efforts on strategies for multiple and hybrid working environments
- Maintaining legal and industry compliance while rolling out new strategies
- Forging a path to a zero-trust network environment
Participants can join at Foley & Lardner in Milwaukee at 5:00pm Central Time, or online.