With the government’s second round of funding relief for small businesses underway through SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program, small businesses have legitimate concerns about not receiving much-needed funding.
- How can you be confident your company’s need for the loan is sufficient to certify “necessity”?
- What are SBA’s affiliation rules for eligibility?
- How much government scrutiny will the loan place on a business that receives the loan?
- Should you take advantage of the Safe Harbor and pay back the loan by May 7th?
- Will forgiveness of your PPP loan result in price adjustments on your government contracts?
These questions and more will be answered live by SBA’s John Klein and Sam Le.